Hi Teams and Volunteers,
We hope your preparations or actual matches are going as well as you all expect and planned. We cannot wait to see your team results and know that tomorrow you will have the best experience possible with our wonderful team of Judges for your Morning and Afternoon Interviews.
A few key points as we go into the weekend:
- Drivers Meeting tonight at 7:30PM for updates and any teams that have specific rules questions. For the GoToMeeting Link:
- Judging will start promptly at 8:00AM tomorrow morning for our first groups. Again, please go into the FTC Scoring system directly for your times and video conferencing links. You should all be experienced with this by now but if any issues at all, please contact us at the help number provided in the attached ppt from our opening ceremony last Tuesday. 2021 PA FTC State Championship Kickoff 05-18-2021 (3)
The video link is also available through the EVENT webpage/State Championship
- Tomorrow at 7:00 AM Judging Materials Submission Window Closes. Submit through the Remote Scoring System promptly please
- Agenda and other specific information including Scoring System Links:
- FTC Team #13474 Curiosity will continue to take your videos for the Virtual Dance Party into this (Friday) evening that they are organizing for presentation prior to our Awards Ceremony at 4:00 PM on Sunday. Please contact them directly at https://forms.gle/SxpttXraiqTPDc3f7 or Marketing@MarsRoboticsAssociation.org if you want to participate.
Again, please let us know or contact us if there are any issues going into the weekend.
Good luck and talk to you again soon.
Tom Zawislak and Dave Hackett
Pennsylvania FIRST® Robotics
FIRST Tech Challenge® Program Delivery Partner
phone: (302) 383-9925